- Verizon Wireless
- $132,915.00 -167,060.00/year*
2 Joy St
What you?ll be doing...
As our Associate Director within Verizon's Threat Research Advisory Center, you will be expected to serve as a regional team leader and business manager, overseeing a team and occasionally leading activities yourself that include live incident response, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, threat intelligence, and other IT investigative work.
Due to the inherent nature of investigative response work, the candidate will be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to their role while successfully managing a variable case load and book of business / P&L.
In this role, you?ll be responsible for:
- Integrity in analysis, quality in client deliverables, as well as gathering case-load intelligence, and managing client and partner relationships.
- Direct and operate a close team of computer forensics, fraud examiners, Intel analysts and other IT investigative experts. Additionally, as well as customer management, legal counsel, human resources, and other IT technical personnel.
- Assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer-related incidents and should consistently exceed expectations while working in a customer-facing setting.
- Quickly identify the source of a security breach and move toward containment is essential.
What we?re looking for...
You?ll need to have:
- Bachelor?s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of related industry experience.
- Experience in the tools, techniques, and methodologies surrounding incident response, computer forensics, industrial control; systems, IoT, and threat intelligence.
- Experience in the following operating systems: *nix, Windows, MacOS.
- Experience with Witness/Litigation Support, IR Training, Industrial Control Systems, Mobile Phone Forensics, and Vehicle Forensics.
- A Top Secret US security clearance or eligibility to obtain this clearance upon employment.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ten or more years of related industry experience.
- Knowledge of information security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange, Office365, GSuite; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, XWays, Magnet.
- Experience being the executive lead in engagements spanning in the following:
- PCI-related IR/Forensics investigations.
- Financial Services.
- Intellectual Property.
- Computer Security Incident Response.
- Experience in evidentiary procedures, criminal/civil situations, fraud analysis and IR fundamentals.
- Capabilities regarding malware analysis and reverse engineering, network forensics, memory forensics and mobile forensics.
- Understanding and experience with managing an organizational P&L as well as driving towards consultant billable utilization targets and providing professional development coaching.
- Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks and across multiple platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis.
- Detail-oriented and capability to interact with other staff and customers effectively, in person or by phone/Webex.
- Solid IT technical experience, strong communication skills, and must be technically able to hit the ground running in most any back office as well as executive environment.
- Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking.
- PCI QSA/PFI certification or the necessary background and prerequisites to obtain it within the first 6 months of employment.
- Experience in a security professional services consulting firm.
- Experience of managing the day-to-day aspects of protected customer relationships, as well as IT investigative cases and corporate security incidents.
- Experience in electronic crimes law enforcement, military intelligence, or with a security professional services organization.
#ProfessionalServices; 22CyberVES; 22CyberOPS; 22CyberRISK
When you join Verizon...
You?ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America?s fastest and most reliable network, we?re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we?re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Associated topics: attorney firm, client, court, courtroom, firm, lawyer, legal firm, legal service, litigate, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...