Loading some great jobs for you...
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Assists in the implementation of an effective risk management framework. Monitors systems, databases, information, processes or procedures. Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area. Performs work on projects and initiatives, and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data, and compiles and provides reports. May assist in report development and analyzing data. Provides guidance, support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in regulatory compliance activities, preferably in security, fraud, anti-money laundering and/or financial services
- Basic knowledge of operations, products/services, systems, and risks/controls applicable to assigned area
- Basic understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills