- TWIN OAKS COMMUNITY SERVICES
- $82,965.00 -34,360.00/year*
883 Princess Ave
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As an Administrative Litigation Aide, you will work in a clerical setting in Camden City, Camden County, NJ. The administrative program performs clerical tasks and searches to ensure that the case record is court-ready as the child's case plan moves from the foster care track to adoption.
* Meet with the supervisor of the program on a quarterly basis
* Review case records to prepare them for court
* Compose affidavits regarding the searches and type letters
* Answer phones
* Work within the Camden County DCP&P office located
* Work directly under the on-site DCP&P Supervisor of the Litigation Department
* Complete Searches and Discoveries as primary responsibilities
* Competitive salary
* Medical and dental insurance
* Vision plan
* Retirement plan
* Flexible spending plans
* EXCELLENT time benefits
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Possess reliable transportation
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* About Us
* Adult Services
* Child and Family Services
* Employee Resources
* Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Associated topics: consultant, customer, court, criminal law, legal, legal office, litigate, litigating, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...