Sr. Designer, Motion
Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Disney Streaming Services is a place where we look to build something new and exciting together. We are looking for a Senior Motion Designer who will be responsible for creating, producing, and maintaining cutting-edge visuals for use in broadcast, social, and digital marketing placements.
As Senior Motion Designer you will report to the Motion Design Lead and will collaborate with the creative, marketing, and PR teams to produce the highest quality content possible. This position is for candidates that are hungry to tell a visual story. A person who is constantly learning and evolving visually with a passion for motion design trends.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast paced consumer driven marketing environment, we'd want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.Responsibilities:
- Create full video packages including design and animation of show logos, end cards, lower third, custom transitions, key art and thumbnails
- Understands best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Design loop animations and long form social media posts
- Convert static keyart into engaging motion assets
- Working alongside creative colleagues and stakeholders to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- 5 years of experience and a solid reel with a strong sense of typography, logos and text animation, GIFs, interactive illustrations, and style frames.
- An expert in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and have a solid understanding of C4D. Competency in Premiere and a basic understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, plugins, techniques, and approaches
- Ability to translate written concepts into visually descriptive, impactful designs
- A natural sense of curiosity and urgency
- Can easily multi-task
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across teams and turn marketing goals into action.
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
About Disney Streaming Services:
- BA/BFA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MA/MFA will be considered an asset
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world's most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC , which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services .
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Associated topics: business, corporate, corporate attorney, court, courtroom, legal, legal affairs, legal department, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...