Real Estate Salesperson (Williamsport)
Compensation: $97,876.67 - $184,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
We are actively looking for a Real Estate Salesperson to join our growing team. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson who wants to hone their sale's skills and earn the right to move up within a successful real estate organization. You'll network and coordinate with both home buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the role, you'll need to demonstrate an extraordinary ability to connect with people, work to understand their needs, and have the focus and knowledge to turn their dream into reality. You'll also be responsible for coordinating various steps in the home buying/selling process to ensure you deliver a world class experience to clients.
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working in a dynamic environment that requires robust and creative solutions to help them differentiate themselves to potential clients. Home buyers and sellers know that they have many real estate agents from which they can choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real estate needs.
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to performance. The more transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for a Real Estate Salesperson to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple of years to get to that level. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
As a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, you will...
* Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires
* Find properties that meet the needs of clients
* Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
* Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
* Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
* Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
* Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As an employer, we will...
* Coach you through the process of obtaining your real estate license if you do not already hold one
* Create a supportive and encouraging work culture to help you thrive in your role
* Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
* Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Tom Toole Sales Group - RE/MAX
The Tom Toole Sales Group is a top 1% real estate sales team dedicated to providing our customers with the perfect blend of expert experience, market knowledge and a client focused mentality. We are native to the greater Philadelphia area suburbs and we are the largest RE/MAX team in Philadelphia and Delaware.
The culture and dynamic at the Tom Toole Sales Group is built upon teamwork, service, integrity, professionalism and drive. What we know is that a team will always outperform an individual. Our goal is to make everyone on our team work to have great lives outside of real estate. If you are tired of being your own assistant, managing your own transactions, or waiting for the phone to ring, we may be the right place for you. When we started our team, Tom felt exactly the same way. Fast forward 5 years later, our agents outproduce the average Realtor's sales by 12X and can focus on selling.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...