- Thomson Reuters
- $157,450.00 -157,450.00/year*
2 Joy St
Client Success Representative Government
Client Success Representative is responsible for increasing revenue, retention, usage and customer preference for company products through training. This position maintains relationships with existing named accounts. The Client Success Representative also provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
- Drives usage, retention and customer preference for company products.
- Assists Client Managers, Account Executives and Regional Management in achieving regional and divisional goals by driving revenue, retention, and usage through training and relationship management
- Assists in developing, marketing, and conducting legal research training classes at customer locations.
- Assists in other marketing efforts, including trade shows, topical seminars, and new product releases by providing training at events
- Assists with sales presentations at customer locations.
- Completes administrative responsibilities on a timely basis: submit weekly itineraries; monthly expense reports; and regular training reports.
- Prepares a training summary for each training session to share with Client managers and Account Executives.
- Partners with Client Managers, Marketing, Account Executives and Technical Consultants in order to create successful communication, education and training on Thomson Reuters products.
- Participates in regional and channel initiatives lending value to the sales process as appropriate, up to and including sales demonstrations, training, Webex, etc.
- Regularly engages and builds rapport with the key stakeholders.
- Executes an engagement model targeted at learning managers who will in turn drive adoption of company products at their respective sites.
- Identifies collaboration and presentation opportunities with the wider learning and development community.
- Demonstrates progress on customer adoption to products through professionally presented reports.
- Juris Doctorate required.
- Superior knowledge of company products and solutions in order to quickly establish credibility with clients.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the industry and/or profession.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including region-appropriate language skills as required.
- Experienced presenter with strong presentation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, with strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence the core team to strive for targets and high quality.
- Significant, demonstrable, deep understanding of industry-standard training applications such as WebEx.
- A passion to learn and master new tools.
- Clear understanding and appreciation of the instructional design process.
- Exceptional writing and editing ability.
- Proficient in MS Office/internet.
- Should demonstrate a passion for technology, team management skills, strive to push limits, work efficiently with great attention to detail, and take pride in developing and delivering an outstanding training experience.
- Travel required for in-person training sessions (up to 50%)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Associated topics: client, court, criminal law, divorce, firm, law firm, law office, legal firm, litigating, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...