Labor And Employment Attorney - New York
Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Noble Law Firm is currently seeking a Senior Litigation Attorney.This position will be located in a new office in New York.The Attorney will report to the Managing Partner of the Firm regarding case status and strategy and work with an assigned litigation paralegal to manage the Attorney''s caseload.
- Represent individual or multiple plaintiff clients on matters such as discrimination, sexual harassment, family and medical leave, wrongful termination, REDA, civil rights, due process terminations, employment-related tort claims, trade secret issues, "whistleblower" actions, enforcement and defense against covenants not to compete, FLSA, and other lawsuits.
- Represent clients before the EEOC and certain government administrative bodies, at university hearings, in arbitration, at trial and on appeal.
- Undertake all activities to litigate and resolve client matters including consulting with clients, gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, drafting pleadings, drafting and responding to discovery, conducting depositions, drafting and responding to motions, participating in oral arguments at hearings, conducting full-blown evidentiary settlement agreements and researching and writing appellate briefs.
- Must have passed the New York Bar ("Bar"), be in good standing with the Bar, and take the required continuing legal education courses to remain in good standing with the Bar.
- Minimum of ten (10) years legal experience as an Attorney
- Minimum of five (5) years litigation experience
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read complicated and lengthy materials
- Ability to communicate verbally about complex matters
- Ability to follow directions and work well with staff and the Managing Partner
- Ability to perform a significant amount of computer work
- Ability to engage in some travel
Compensation:Commensurate with experience and caseload
- Individual health coverage
- Family vision and dental
- 401K with 3% matching by Firm
- Continuing Education budget
How to apply:
Please follow the LinkedIn application process and we will generally get back to you within 24 hours.If you don''t hear from us within that timeframe, you may email your cover letter and resume to me personally at ...@thenoblelaw.com.
About the Noble Law Firm:
The Noble Law is a forward-thinking law firm that provides trusted counsel exclusively in the area of employment law to our clients.The Firm''s attorneys have been recognized as being in the forefront of this practice area. The Noble Law has a triple bottom line that commits our focus to Client, Financial and Society impact.We also hold ourselves to account for our ability to positively impact our clients and engage in leading technology to drive outcomes.
The Noble Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Our employment decisions are merit-based.We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please reach out to us for an exploratory conversation.
- Visit our website to learn more about us:www.thenoblelaw.com/careers
Associated topics: attorney, attorney firm, client, court, firm, law firm, law office, law practice, legal, legal affairs
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...