Compensation: $58,215.00 - $90,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experienced Spanish-Speaking immigration paralegal needed for busy immigration law office in Midtown. Must be:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Organized, motivated, and able to meet office, court, and USCIS deadlines
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience in Family Based Immigration Immigration, Waivers, Immigration Court Practices, and Consular Processing
- Must have experience with Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, Adjustment of Status, Waivers, DACA; and SIJS/Family Court Guardianship Petitions
- Must be able to Meet with clients and advise them of documents necessary for their specific case
- Must be able to prepare witness list and evidence submissions for Immigration Court
- Must be able to Draft Hardship Affidavits
- Must be Detailed Oriented and able to meet ALL deadlines
Must speak and write both Spanish and English. Salary commensurate with experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...