- The Hub at Causeway - Patina Restaurant Group
- $157,450.00 -157,450.00/year*
2 Joy St
We are seeking a Contract Recruiting Manager to be responsible for the full cycle recruitment of new hires throughout various restaurants in Boston, MA. As a Contract Recruiting Manager, you will focus on the end-to-end recruitment process for hourly roles (culinary and front-of-house) as well as support management hiring when necessary. Our ideal candidate is able to source and connect with qualified candidates both online and in person and attract them to our opportunities. In this role you will also set up systems for onboarding processes, organize documentation, and create new hires employee profiles. Ultimately, representatives must be passionate for talent placement order to build cohesive teams that run a better business.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies, interview, assess and recommend candidates for hire the best representatives to fill vacant positions.
- Work with internal departments to assure quick hiring responses
- Identify and utilize resources to source and refer qualified candidates to fill open positions.
- Work in tandem with restaurant operators to find out the needs of each restaurant; current and upcoming.
- Maintain, update and organize contract job description to present to new employees.
- Manage job postings internally on careers page as well as external posting.
- Champion the company's culture and values.
- Provide management and stakeholders with weekly requested reports and documents regarding hiring statuses.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and employee profiles from on-boarding to relinquishing opportunities.
- Conduct full cycle recruiting, including interviewing to evaluate employees according to their experience, skills, and fit; successfully present offer letters to desirable applicants.
- 5 years of experience in full cycle hourly recruiting including behavioral based interviewing and processing
- Must have knowledge and understanding of mass hiring for hourly employees.
- Working knowledge of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Experience in organizing career fairs.
- Must work and understand the local Boston market.
- Must have impeccable organizational skills, strong writing skills, communication and social abilities.
- Must be flexible, able to think quickly and maintain composure under pressure.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously.
- Restaurant and/or hospitality recruitment experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of local and federal labor and employment laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than 500 million guests annually. Delaware North has annual revenue over $3 billion in the sports (MLB, NFL, NHL/AHL, NBA, EPL), travel hospitality, restaurants & catering, parks & resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries. Learn more at www.delawarenorth.com.
More detail about The Hub at Causeway - Patina Restaurant Group part of Delaware North, please visit
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, corporate attorney, court, internal, legal, legal affairs, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...