Human Resources Coordinator for prominent law firm
Compensation: $120,495.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Our client a well known law firm looking to hire Human Resources Coordinator to their team.
In this role, you will support the Human Resources department with all aspects of attracting and hiring qualified candidates with an emphasis on the legal assistant recruiting process. Provide general administrative support to the human resources department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Post jobs on internal and external sources.
- Assist with preparation for recruiting consortiums.
- Monitor and maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Conduct initial phone interviews for legal assistant positions and be the first point of contact for legal assistant candidate status inquiries.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews.
- Conduct reference checks and process background checks.
- Prepare offer letters and orientation packets.
- Create and maintain various statistical reports.
- Handle the on-boarding process for temporary workers which includes entering data into PeopleSoft.
Must have strong communication (written and oral) and follow-up skills, attention to detail, must be highly organized, motivated and energetic. Must be proficient in MS Office.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of one to two years experience in Human Resources field.
A bachelor's degree required.
Pay range- $45-50k
This role is 100% onsite.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...