Our client, a leading family-owned national home furnishings company, is seeking an In-House Real Estate Paralegal for their Denver office. This is an ideal opportunity for a detail-oriented individual that thrives in a fast pace setting and enjoys keeping track of multiple projects at once.
Real Estate Paralegal Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved institution
- Must have 5+ years of substantive real estate transactional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to examine, evaluate and summarize large quantities of information
- Familiarization with legal research procedures and ability to perform limited to extensive topical research
Real Estate Paralegal Duties:
- Assist in all facets of commercial real estate transactions, including the review of title commitments and surveys, preparation and resolution of objections contained in title and survey comment letters, preparation of real estate documents
- Review contracts and leases for assignment and prepare abstracts for purchase contracts
- Display a great attention to detail that deadlines are property calendared based on court deadlines
- Obtain closing figures from the bank and prorate amounts for real and property taxes, utilities and rent
- Track and submit all royalties to accounting for payment
- Coordinate retail deliveries and verify credentials of delivery contractors
- Role includes administrative duties including ordering supplies, typing memos, filing, opening and administering mail
Benefits are competitive.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? If so, we would love to meet you.
Finalists for the position will receive individual resume, interview, and career coaching from an experienced TLSS Advocate.
Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
For more information about TLSS visit us at www.tlssdenver.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!