Under general supervision, the Licensure Analyst reviews applications for compliance with applicable laws, rules and board policies in determining eligibility for licensure and/or processes complaints and monitor compliance of licensees. In addition, provides professional level support directly to regulatory boards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: (Please note: an Analyst I may be asked to perform any combination of the duties and responsibilities below.)
* Maintains a working knowledge of the licensure laws and application process and/or laws and processes related to complaints and compliance.
* Evaluates applications, records, and documents in order to determine license, examination, or renewal eligibility according to established time frames.
* Prepares correspondence informing applicants of deficiencies, examination eligibility, licensing decisions, and appeals processes.
* May attend board meetings as directed by Executive Director.
* Provides information to licensees and other individuals or groups concerning licensing, compliance, complaints, laws, rules, regulations and policies.
* Provides technical assistance to customers and staff.
* Follows established guidelines for review as it pertains to processing applications and/or complaint/compliance requests.
* Reviews correspondence within established time frames.
* Reviews complaints, opens complaint file and assigns complaint file according to established protocols.
* Sends complaint acknowledgement and closure letters according to established time frames.
* Reviews compliance documents and updates records as required.
* Processes board meeting actions within established time frames.
* Uses information technology including agency specific software according to accepted procedures and established policy. Utilizes technology in daily processing activities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Maintains confidentiality
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor's degree in a related field or Associate degree in a related field and one year of related experience OR High school diploma/equivalent and three years of related experience in an Administrative environment.
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR university AND One year of related experience OR Three years of related experience OR One year of experience at the lower level (RCT010) or position equivalent.
Associated topics: accountant iv, administrative assistant iii, administrative support, fellow, intern, information analyst, information technology, relations, support, workshop