Attorney Support Assistant
Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We''ve partnered with a globally recognized law firm who is looking to add a dynamic Attorney Support Assistant to their team. The ideal candidate is professional, has superior attention-to-detail, and is able to both prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced office environment.
- Provide legal administrative support to multiple Attorneys
- Perform administrative duties (calendaring, travel arrangements, document drafting, etc.)
- Handle office correspondence across multiple practice groups
- Research legal documents on behalf of supported Attorneys
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree (required)
- Minimum of 5 years professional services experience (required)
- Has experience providing support to multiple executives (required)
- High energy level with professional demeanor; strong organizational and communication skills
Associated topics: attorney, consultant, court, courtroom, criminal law, firm, legal office, legal service, litigation, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...