- $145,675.00 -145,675.00/year*
149 Valleyview Dr
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to analyze the benefit and risk of new and complex contracting, pricing or rebate strategies. Projects may include FMV project, contract term harmonization, legal entity change, etc.)
- Work closely with the Managed Market leadership to monitor market conditions and changes in laws or regulations; Educate internal and external personnel on the implications of any such changes
- Create and maintain policies and procedures to drive consistent and appropriate contracting practices. Incorporate legal and government pricing considerations into the practices. Communicate and train Contracts team and relevant business partners on these policies to ensure compliance.
- Establish key performance indicators, build performance dashboards, analyze performance and recommend corrective actions to drive contracting initiatives resulting in growth and profitability
- Foster cross-functional relationships with finance, legal, managed markets and the value strategy teams to ensure alignment and act as a strategic business partner to help identify trends within the market
- Partner with commercial leaders (VPs and Directors) in the development of contract, pricing and rebate strategies that achieve favorable economic and strategic term;
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal, Managed Markets and Value Strategy Leads to assess industry behaviors, legal rulings and government directives that may impacts contractual and reporting obligations
- Lead cross functional projects (FMV valuations, legal entity standardization) that to ensure consistency across channels and business units and incorporate legal, financial and customer implications
- Create warehouse of policies and procedures and ensure adherence; train teams within and outside C&P on the policies
- Interactively discuss scientific, legal, financial, and business issues to drive the most favorable and compliant outcomes for the organization
- Possess an in-depth industry knowledge and educate/influence business partners in Managed Markets and the Business Units; Share best practices across channels and business units to drive desired results
- Bachelors degree minimum requirement, Masters degree preferred.
- 10 years of business experience, 5 years at management level
- 5+ years of progressive experience in one or more of the following areas: Marketing, Pricing, Contracts, Sales, or Finance in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience in drafting and/or managing large volume and high dollar value agreements preferred
- An understanding of various buying organizations; commercial, indirect customers, direct customers and government (Medicare Part D, 340B, Medicare Part B)
- Proven track record of leading and driving business process transformation and organizational culture change as well as delivering on programs with complex business deliverables
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry, specifically Managed Markets and Finance; Commercial and Medicare Part D market experience preferred
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, compliance, compliance department, corporate attorney, counsel, courtroom, legal affairs, legal department, llp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...