IAM Account Provisioning Analyst
Compensation: $121,823.33 - $170,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
IAM Account Provisioning Analyst-1904103
As a member of the Technology organization, you will be part of the team that serves the needs of Santander Investment Securities including products and services for personal, business and corporate customers. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to teamwork, and we encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization.
The Technology Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems. This team has the expertise and commitment to develop high-quality solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced and complex operating environment.
Identity Access Management team has the vital responsibility of protecting the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and systems within Santander Bank. As a member of an overall IT Security team, this position supports a key focus on providing a range of security solutions for evolving and vital Identity and Access Management (IAM) needs (e.g. access provisioning, de-provisioning, access validation, authentication), through analytical, technical, communication, and/or business process support. Activities include flexible design, development, and delivery of coordinated, monitored, and well documented services in managing to security and compliance-driven requirements for both on premise and cloud needs.
* Develop and/or maintain, and follow, workgroup procedures and documentation, including maintenance of associated tools, technologies, processes, procedures, templates, and necessary modifications and updates. Proactively and as required, evaluate integrated IAM systems/processes for gaps and enhancements, including identifying, recommending and remediating per findings as part of corporate root cause processes.
* Promptly reports and escalates compliance and control exceptions and deficiencies to management as warranted.
* Effectively communicates with peers, management, across functional/business domains, with vendors and stakeholders regarding adherence to policies, procedures and standards for the IT security environment
* Support specific logical access controls to secure the environment to meet a \"least privilege\" cybersecurity approach and achieve demonstrated compliance to regulatory requirements.
* Execute on a range of assigned access verification/validation tasks.
* Completion of selected tracking and monitoring tasks assigned to IT Security
* Maintains inventory of IAM required tasks and oversight responsibilities (e.g., CIP, SOX) to ensure full compliance with the Bank and Department processes; helps responsibility is assigned to each task; and monitors for completion
* Development and delivery of IAM related metrics, including alignment with corporate compliance needs and associated training
* Support for continual (24x7x365) identity and access management services
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, or equivalent work experience
* 5-9 years experience in field or similar industry
* Experience in information security, governance, IT audit, or risk management
* SAS experience
* Previous experience or exposure to managing process/people and access and identity management lifecycle (application onboarding, configuration, terminations, upgrade, etc.
* Active SANS certification in the areas of network, malware and forensic analysis a plus
* Information Security Certification (ISACA or equivalent) a plus
* Structured, organized and highly focused on documentation, reporting, collection of requirements
* Previous experience with Sailpoint, Ping or Varonis strongly preferred
:New Jersey-Holmdel-101 Crawfords Corner Road - 06368 - Bell Works
:Aug 23, 2019, 4:38:17 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, business, compliance, compliance department, corporate, corporate attorney, court, internal, legal department
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...