A leading San Luis Obispo County Law Firm is recruiting for a superstar to join their team. The professional legal practice is looking for a Secretary or Paralegal who will work along side our experienced and compassionate attorneys, paralegals and support staff to provide excellent legal and client services.
This position is available in a well-established North County Law Firm. We are a growing law firm with opportunity for growth and looking for someone to join our Family Law team.
* Support Attorneys & Staff
* Collecting information from Clients
* Data Entry
* Draft correspondence
* Assist Legal team in drafting Motions & Court Documents
* Assist Legal team in Propound & respond to Discovery
* Helping Attorneys Prepare Mediation, Arbitration & Trial Briefs
* Providing extraordinary customer service to our clients
* General Office Duties
* 2+ years experience
* Experience in drafting Judicial Council Forms
* Experience Drafting Requests for Order, Responses, Financial Disclosures, Findings After Hearing and Declarations.
* Knowledge of State and local rules and filing procedures
* Familiar with Odyssey, My Case, Essential Forms
* Family Law experience a significant plus
* MUST have strong organizational and writing skills
* Friendly & professional with exceptional interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
* Strong desktop computer skills (Email, Internet, Microsoft Office)
* Ability to multitask and set priorities
* Ability to meet strict deadlines
* HIGH ATTENTION to detail & accuracy
* Knowledge of Essential Forms and My Case is highly desirable
* Possession of a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved program is highly desirable
* 40 hrs./wk.
* Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday
* Compensation: DOE
* Attire: Business casual
* Medical Insurance Offered
* Paid Holidays
* Great Work Environment
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...