Loading some great jobs for you...
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC?s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You?ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation?s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees. Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC?s strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you?ll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC?s culture and brand.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
4 year(s) of progressive roles involving internal and external corporate communications
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
English Literature, Journalism, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success , in driving change through experience and working in a global network of professional services firm and its businesses emphasizing the following:
- Developing change management and communications principles and practices with stakeholder groups, leveraging a technical proficiency in communications;
- Managing the firm and/or business to achieve strategic priorities and goals through the successful execution of change and communication activities;
- Managing appropriate change and communications activities for specific change initiatives;
- Managing the coordination of standardized communications across the firm or business while eliminating non-strategic communications and driving use of communications cascade;
- Driving the direction of the firm or business by developing and executing change management and communications plans to drive adoption and sustainability of change for strategic initiatives;
- Managing change management and communication activities with appropriate stakeholders to minimize cultural barriers and resistance to change;
- Managing adherence to risk management protocols as it relates to internal and external events;
- Applying independent judgment in resolving issues;
- Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google platforms and tools; and, web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms; and,
- Providing coaching and real-time development opportunities to junior team members.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team leader, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Writing and tailoring content to intended audiences;
- Continuously improving through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading practices;
- Creating deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy;
- Managing executive/leadership communications, large webcasts, and storyboards for multi-media/video planning;
- Developing and executing communications strategies in corporate or professional services environment; and,
- Communicating effectively via multiple channels and with impact to all levels of internal audiences, staff through partner, as well as external audiences as needed.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...