Well-established law firm near Melville, NY is seeking a Plaintiff Personal Injury Paralegal to join their growing law firm.
PLAINTIFF’S PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION PARALEGAL:
• Manage a litigation caseload and develop cases from intake to final resolution
• Draft pleadings, including summons and complaints, answers, and bills of particulars, as well as discovery demands and responses, and handle e-discovery as required
• Communicate with clients regarding treatment status and case status
• Handle trial preparation, including preparation of subpoenas, expert witness disclosures, and exhibits
• Request, receive, and digest medical records, medical billing records, and employment records
• 3-5+ years of experience in a related role
• Has familiarity with electronic filing in both New York State Courts and Federal Courts
• Promotes and is skillful in the use of case management software
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be a team player
Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...