- $61,470.00 -105,810.00/year*
300 Nimitz St
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is seeking a talented, hard-working law student who is interested in gaining experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment, with a primary focus on advertising law. The selected intern will be responsible for supporting a wide range of assignments and responsibilities, and will be exposed to a range of legal issues. Also, will work closely with and under the supervision of all PCH attorneys.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review online potential claims
* Advise business partners on aspects of commercial transactions
* Assist with management of contract archives
* Transaction work and contract review
* Work in multiple online review environments on cutting edge digital advertising and privacy law issues
* Various projects as needed
* Must be a student pursuing Law Degree
* Must have excellent written skills
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills a must
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in Melville, NYC, Portland, ME, and Boston, MA, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today's new digital publishing environment is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is a Long Island, NY based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...