Our client is top tier globally recognized law firm. They offer access to cutting edge technology and world class legal talent. The firm believes in providing a professional environment that rewards hard work and dedication while understanding the demands of life outside of work.
They are currently seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their Private Investment Fund practice in their Silicon Valley or San Francisco office.
- Assist with fund formations and ongoing fund maintenance.
- Create fund entities, Blue Sky research and preparation of Form Ds.
- Maintain fund tracking spreadsheets and organizing subscription agreements.
- Assist with the preparation and organization of documents necessary to close funds. - Perform incorporations and create limited liability companies and limited partnerships.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3+ years of private investment fund experience.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Must meet the requirements of the California Business and Professions Code.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...