- NTT DATA
- $124,255.00 -134,310.00/year*
2 Joy St
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Informatica IDQ Data Analyst / Developer. This is a contract to hire role and sponsorship is not available at this time. Client will host a 30 minute phone screen followed by an in person interview or SKYPE Interview.
Business Analyst/Data Analyst skillset:
- Business process analysis to identify key data elements and controls
- Documentation of process flows and data flows
- Definition of data quality checks, review control results and propose remediation actions
Good communication skills required candidate will work in partnership with business and technical stakeholdersThe Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Required IT finance background, data management experience preferred
- 2 years of Informatica Experience
- 1 year of hands on IDQ experience
- Experience with data models, data dictionary / glossary
- Experience with business process analysis
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance, compliance office, corporate attorney, courtroom, internal, lawyer, legal affairs
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...