Loading some great jobs for you...
Under general supervision of the Subcontracts Manager, the Subcontract Administrator III is responsible to negotiate, place and administer major subcontracts and procurements. In this role you will work with Program Management, Engineering and Quality to develop procurement specifications and statements of work as well as prepare RFPs and lead source selection teams when evaluating potential and competed suppliers.
\" Negotiate major subcontracts with selected suppliers, evaluate proposals and cost data, and take a leadership role in Subcontract Integrated Product Team (IPT) environments.
\" Provide adequate cost and pricing analysis support for each subcontract. Ensure compliance with all Government, customer and corporate requirements, including, but not limited to, FAR, DFARS and appropriate certifications.
\" Coordinate completion and close out of all subcontracts ensuring full compliance with all requirements.
\" Ensure subcontract compliance with Public Laws, Corporate policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS/DPAS), and ITAR and import/export requirements. Responsible for the implementation of contractual changes and modification flowed down from the Contracts Department.
\" Maintain productive relations with all suppliers, even under challenging conditions. Make periodic visits and/or perform surveillance and/or drive improvement plans at suppliers to validate Subcontract Compliance and Performance to Plan through active review of leading performance indicators, and timely report of status to Program Management and Engineering. Seek out and recommend appropriate Corrective/ Mitigating Action(s) when necessary, and new sources of supply when necessary.
\" Effectively maintain subcontractor scorecards through actively leading in an IPT environment
\" Maintain effective communication with all Departments with regard to cost of materials, delivery status and progress, cost reduction proposals, technical problems and solutions, and all other issues affecting the continuity of material and/or services supply.
\" Provide leadership role on Cost Reduction teams and in support of Value Analysis efforts. Seek out, propose and execute cost improvement wherever possible. Keep Subcontracts Manager informed of major procurement cost and schedule issues.
\" Conduct all actions in a professional and ethical manner. Perform all duties within parameters of the Department Procedures.
\" Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Functional skills:
1. Oversee and participate in high value subcontract negotiation.
2. Determine the appropriate selection and issuance of fixed price, time and materials, labor hours and cost-type subcontract agreements and/or purchase orders.
3. Collaborate with the program the coordination of process validation, first article inspections as well as prototype and production schedule.
4. Work in collaboration with the IPT team the coordination of early supplier involvement in highly technical and/or complex new products, systems, services, parts and designs to optimize quality and meet schedule.
5. Contribute key data records to support Contractor Purchasing Systems Reviews (CPSR) and other Government, Customer and/or corporate audits.
6. Oversee the management of subcontractors to meet all subcontract requirements including but not limited to management of Subcontract Data Related Lines items (SDRLs), financial obligations and mitigating cost overruns, schedule, technical and quality requirements.
7. Measure the effectiveness and performance of subcontractors across the business based on active review and assessment of technical, schedule, quality, proposal and management performance.
8. Responsible for the reporting of subcontractor's performance utilizing the monthly Supplier Rating System.
9. Develop solutions in resolving supplier contractual issues that requires a high level of creativity.
10. Perform risk assessment, identify potential risks and impacts, and develop mitigation plans.
11. Participate in source selection process and the development of cost proposal during new business pursuit working collaboratively with Program Management, Contracts and team leaders.
12. Contribute in process improvement of the department.
13. Works with the SBLO to develop and maintain Small/Disadvantaged business sources when applicable.
14. Coordinates with other companies for inter and intra company procurement to meet contractual requirements.
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Law, Operations or Engineering from four-year college or university. In lieu of bachelor's degree, candidates must possess an additional 8 years of relevant experience.
Minimum Experience Required:
3 to 6 years related experience in major Government/ Defense subcontracts.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.