Sr. Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs Direct-To-Consumer & Digital Ent (Middletown)
Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
- J.D. from an accredited law school.
- Member of the New York State Bar, or willingness and qualification to be Registered in-house Counsel.
- 7+ years of legal experience in a law firm or in-house legal department of a major media company, with at least 4 years of experience in marketing and advertising matters.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills enabling the candidate to work with multiple personalities and styles at all levels of the organization.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a very strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team but also independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, leadership, and management skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It?s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU?s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It?s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal?s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainm...