Executive Assistant - Contract
Compensation: $66,140.00 - $128,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Event planning and calendar management.
- Create, edit and proofread internal and external documents, presentations and special projects for the CEO.
- Attend meetings and draft minutes.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Create and maintain travel expense accounts.
- Manage executive projects and other confidential company projects assigned by the CEO.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years supporting Executive-level required.
- Prior experience in event planning.
- Proven ability to take initative; creative and resourceful.
- Confident, detail-oriented, passionate about getting things done.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Contrac to Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.
Loading some great jobs for you...