Downtown Miami office of a large International Law Firm seeks an experienced Law Firm Recruiting Coordinator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- handling of Law School recruiting
- coordinating campus arrangements at various law schools
- scheduling students and coordinating interview schedules
- planning and coordinating the Summer Associate Program
- assisting hiring partner and summer associate committee in organizing social and educational events
- monitoring summer associate workload
- distributing, receiving and coordinating project evaluation forms
- maintaining and updating the applicant tracking system and other recruiting databases
- coordinating the New Lawyers Group program and assisting with lateral Associate recruiting.
Offering Full Benefits and excellent compensation commensurate with experience.
*** A Criminal Background and Past Employers References Check will be performed on all Qualifying Candidates***
- Four year college degree required
- Minimum one year prior law firm or related recruiting experience required
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, including in a team setting
- Effective strategic planning and program management skills
- Experience using web based databases and data reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Associated topics: attorney firm, customer, court, courtroom, criminal law, law firm, law office, law practice, legal affairs, litigate