Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Privacy Associate Attorney - New York
Our client is a top boutique firm, seeking two highly qualified associates with at least 3 years of Privacy and Digital Media experience for the New York office.
3+ years of experience in privacy/cybersecurity and digital media law, with counseling companies on one or more of the following [not necessarily all]:
- Federal and state privacy statutes (CCPA, COPPA, CalOPPA, FTC Act, FCRA, CAN-SPAM, TCPA, ECPA, etc.).
- International data privacy laws, particularly regarding GDPR compliance.
- Data security protocols, data breach response, and/or internal data and privacy governance policies.
- Payment issues, such as money transmitter laws and Bank Secrecy Act, payment card rules and negotiations, gift card, escheat and stored value laws.
- Law firm experience preferred; in-house experience considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, entreprenurial, team-oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A JD with excellent academic credentials.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of national and global high-tech clients ranging in a fast-growing, collaborative practice.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. All applications must include a resume.
Associated topics: attorney, courtroom, divorce, law practice, legal, legal affairs, legal office, legal service, litigate, litigation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...