Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID: 35313
Litigation Counsel - New York
Our client, a boutique law firm, seeking a Litigation Counsel-level Attorney in New York.
Qualified attorneys will have at least 10 years of experience in commercial, securities, and civil litigation matters and arbitration cases.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a premier boutique firm, working on sophisticated matters within a collaborative team environment.
- At least 10 years of high quality experience handling commercial/security/civil litigation and arbitration cases within a law firm, including creditors rights and judgment enforcement.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- A JD received with strong academic credentials
- Admission in good standing to a state bar
Only qualified applicants will be considered. All applications must include a resume.
Associated topics: client, courtroom, criminal law, divorce, lawyer, law office, legal office, litigate, litigating, litigation attorney
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...