Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Prominent Plaintiff firm with national presence seeks an Associate Attorney admitted in NYC with 2-5 years of experience.
Excellent benefits package and opportunity for growth. Reply with current resume and cover letter including minimum salary requirement.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Two -Five years of personal injury litigation experience
- Ability to handle cases independently from intake to trial
- Experience with depositions, trials, mediation, writing motions, discovery responses
- Supervisory skills and responsibilities a must
- Willingness to assist other attorneys
- Pleading and writing discovery experience
- Must be licensed in NY
Associated topics: child custody, consultant, court, firm, lawyer, law office, legal firm, legal service, litigate, litigation attorney
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...