A prestigious law firm in San Jose is seeking a Patent Engineer with an M.S. and applied engineering experience relating to computer systems and engineering to join their vibrant Intellectual Property practice. The person hired for this position will work side-by-side with talented partners and associates to help clients protect some of their most important inventions at the forefront of technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has gained some patent experience related to working with patent agents, patent attorneys, and engineers in support of patent procurement, competitive landscape analysis, technical aspects of patent portfolio assessments pertaining to patent licensing, litigation, acquisition, divestiture, and due diligence issues.
• Strong academic background in the sciences or engineering
• Strong writing ability and interest in writing on a daily basis
• Interest in learning patent law
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Experience with patent drafting, prosecution, or analysis
• Experience with client interaction
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.comInquiries are pursued with the utmost discretion and in the strictest confidence.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...