- Kforce Finance & Accounting
- $157,450.00 -157,450.00/year*
2 Joy St
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Valuation & Litigation Services Manager in Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
- Conduct financial and market analysis and economic and industry research
- Manage cases
- Prepare reports
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff
- Manage budget and profitability
- Manage engagements and client interactions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics required
- Professional licenses or credentials; ASA or CFA preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong project management skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: attorney firm, consultant, customer, courtroom, criminal law, divorce, family law, law practice, litigating, litigation defense firm
Associated topics: attorney firm, consultant, court, divorce, law practice, legal, legal affairs, legal firm, legal service, litigate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...