Transactional Real Estate Attorney
Compensation: $53,530.00 - $88,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Transactional Real Estate Attorney (Tier 1 Real Estate Firm)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jasper Posner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $190,000 - $300,000A bit about us:
With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and throughout the country we are a prestigious full-service business law firm that enjoys national recognition in several practice areas. In particular, we are recognized year after year as a National Tier 1 Real Estate Law firm, a top firm in California, Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, and a top firm for Diversity and Inclusion within the ranks of our Attorneys, Partners and Staff. At this time we are hiring exceptional Associates who are specialized in Real Estate Transactions in our San Francisco and Los Angeles offices.Why join us?
Why Join Us?
In even these most trying and uncertain of times life and business for our firm and our clients goes on. In this climate, we are aggressively hiring exceptional talent for our Transactional Real Estate Group. We provide our Attorneys with all the tools and support they will need to be successful working remotely (initially) and in the office in the future. Most importantly, our people work on some of the most exciting, complex, and high profile projects in the world.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation including base salaries ranging from $180,000 - $300,000 DOE
- Reasonable billing requirements (1,800 hours)
- Bonuses for hours billed in excess of 1,800 hours
- Client development bonuses
- Promotions based on Client Development
We are currently seeking Associates with a minimum of 4 years of experience focused in the practice area of Transactional Real Estate.
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Active California Bar License in good standing
- Minimum of 4 years practicing Law focused on Real Estate Transsactions
- Real property secured lender experience
- REIT experience
- Land use and entitlement experience (CEQA, Subdivision Map Act, NEPA, Etc)
- Graduate of a Top 20 Law School
- Academic Excellence such as Order of the Coif, Phi Beta Kappa, etc
- Experience in a Top Tier Firm
- Demonstrated Client Development ability
So if you're an experienced Associate Attorney with exceptional academic credentials and 4+ years of experience focusing on Real Estate Transactions, please apply now as interviews are ongoing!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...