Compensation: $53,530.00 - $88,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Parnter Opportunity in Los Angeles
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Connor Bradford
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Based in New York City, the firm also has offices in Philadelphia, PA, Stamford, CT, Washington, DC, Newark, NJ and Los Angeles, CA, Our clients include some of the nation's largest public and private entities, including companies in financial services, tax, energy, media, real estate, insurance, intellectual property, estate, trust, retail, oil/gas, telecommunications, construction, food supply, technology, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and utilities, municipalities and state governments, religious and not-for-profit organizations, small companies and individuals.Why join us?
We prides ourseelves on attracting and retaining smart, personable and well-rounded attorneys. Intelegent attorneys with sharp skills, excellent client service, and a track record to prove it.Job Details
We continue to grow our insurance recovery, corporate and business law practices across our network of offices. We are seeking entrepreneurial Partners with established practices and a mind for business to join us at one of our offices in Manhattan, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Stamford, CT, Washington, DC, Newark, NJ and Los Angeles, CA.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Must have a minimum of 7 to 20 years of experience
• Should have a portable book of business and history of production.
• Must be comfortable managing junior level attorneys and support staff.
• Must be highly motivated and capable of developing and following through on strategies to successfully resolve diverse and complex matters, and be able to coordinate with attorneys from other offices.
• Tried cases to jury verdict .
• Dual license is a huge plus.
• Academic Excellence.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...