Privacy & Cybersecurity, Senior Consultant
Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
My client, a boutique consulting firm, is currently looking to place two openings within their growing Privacy & Cybersecurity practice in New York City.
This is an exciting role which would allow you to be to be hands and gain extensive technical exposure, whilst also having an entrepreneurial ability in assisting with the buildout of a new practice under the direction of the Partner.
- You would be advising and working within a range of areas across Data Privacy, Data Protection, Cybersecurity, Information and Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Data Use standards
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures with the goal of mitigating cybersecurity and privacy risks of the firms' clients.
- Bachelor's degree required
- CISSP/CISM Certification preferred
- Experience in managing privacy/ security programs and experience analyzing, assessing, and implementing GDPR controls and procedures.
- Familiar with COBIT, PCI, NIST, HIPAA frameworks
Associated topics: court, criminal law, divorce, law firm, law office, legal affairs, legal firm, litigate, litigating, litigation attorney
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...