An incredible opportunity providing commercial contract drafting and negotiation services for a highly innovative Fortune 50 technology company.
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating SOWs, Amendments and other commercial agreement types
• Communicating with in-house counsel and other legal department stakeholders
• Accurately reporting and collecting performance data
• Perform other tasks as assigned
Previous Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years commercial contracting experience
• Must have experience drafting new contract language
• Must have substantial experience drafting amendments
• Must have substantial experience drafting SOWs.
Personal Success Characteristics:
• Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills
• Proficiency with Google Docs and Sheets.
• Proficiency with MacBook
• Possession of an outstanding customer service attitude
• Exceptional attention to detail
JD from accredited law school, Bar admission preferred
US Contracts, Compliance and Commercial Services Vice President
Austin, TX – must be able to be in the office in North Austin.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is part of Integreon’s DNA and Associates are encouraged to participate in our various CSR initiatives and opportunities. We have a long term association giving back to the communities in which we live and work, and an ongoing commitment to positively impact in areas such as education, healthcare, social awareness and the environment.
Salary Range : $50,000 -$60,000 per year depending on experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...