Security Officer - Corporate Account
Compensation: $46,620.00 - $56,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT 'JOBS' TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Corporate Account Security Officer. As a Corporate Account Security Officer, you will conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior).Â Additional duties include: control access and egress; monitor CCTV and alarm systems; compose reports; deter criminal activity and misconduct.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities; maintain written logs as required by the post
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience in one of, or a combination of, each of the following:
- Military (Career Military/Military Police/Military Elite Forces)
- Law Enforcement (Police Academy Graduate) or as a Corrections Officer in an adult detention facility
- Work experience in private security at a high profile, safety and security sensitive facility requiring direct customer interaction
- Associateâ s degree or higher in a security related field such as: law enforcement, criminal justice, security administration, Homeland Security, or fire science combined with one (1) year of experience in one of the above
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Demonstrated knowledge of security systems to include access control, alarm and fire monitoring, telecommunications, closed circuit television (CCTV), and video surveillance systems
- Working knowledge of state and local laws, criminal laws, and any other laws pertaining to the duties performed by a security officer
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment:Â Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity:Â Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties:Â Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...