- Daiichi Sankyo
- $72,880.00 -121,130.00/year*
883 Princess Ave
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.Job Summary:
The Compliance Intern will provide support to the Internal Audit function as well as provide other project support to Communications/Reporting, Policy and Training and Monitoring and investigations teams. Under the direction of the Audit function, this position will perform compliance, financial, and operational audits in accordance with the IIA's Standards.
This is a part-time position. The intern position is approximately 20 hours per week, for 12 months.Responsibilities:
- Perform special projects and other assigned activities under the direction of various Compliance functions.
- Perform special projects for other functions within the Compliance Department including Communications and Reporting, Monitoring, Investigations and Policy and Training.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Undergraduate student major in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Systems or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Outlook
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Compliance Intern (Undergraduate Level)City
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...