We are a leader in the mobile gaming industry, our games are played by millions of players around the world and we need your help!
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Node.js Developer will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Oversee coding for all Back End logic - Oversee API integration w/ Front End (ideally with GraphQL) - Ensure peak performance for mobile gaming apps with millions of users - Ensure functional interaction between SQL databases and real time apps/games - Implement automated testing platforms and unit testing
What You Need for this Position
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Years of experience developing apps or mobile game that supported at least hundred of thousands DAUs - Bachelors in Computer Science (or relevant STEM field) - Advanced Back End engineering experience using Node.js - Advanced knowledge/experience on very high-traffic, scalable web and mobile apps - Strong expertise with Node.js - Strong expertise with Express - Strong expertise with GraphQL - Experience using Git and GitHub - Experience with as many of the following: Kubernetes, Docker, Apollo Server, Mocha, TypeScript, and Spanner - Experience implementing automated and unit testing - Basic understanding of Front End technologies (ideally React) - Basic understanding of industry-recognized cloud solution providers
What's In It for You
- Base Salary: $125,000 - $150,000+ DOE - Equity: TBD - Annual Bonus: usually around 5% of base comp - Insurance: allowance system of $700/yr to cover dental/medical/vision - 401k w/ 2% match - Days off: 15 days vacation/PTO + national holidays - Hardware: pick your own machine and get a pair of Bose headphones while you're at it - Classic startup perks: stocked kitchen, city bike membership, flexible hours, etc.So, if you are a Senior Node.js Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.