Compensation: $165,260.00 - $165,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC Attorneys at Law is looking for an experienced civil litigation and/or community association attorney to bring a professional and ethical track record in managing a large clientele. CMS is seeking an associate with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to draft master deed and by-law provisions, promulgation and enforcement of association rules, regulations and policy resolutions, as well as the negotiation and preparation of routine vendor agreements and large-scale renovation contracts.
- Ability to handle a high case load and a willingness to meet personally with all client
- Ability to work in the collections litigation process from beginning to end, including routine court appearances and trials
- Communicate with clients and debtors
- Conduct research on legal issues as necessary
- Negotiate settlements of collection cases
- Review files and update status of files
- Calendar management
- Document preparation and signing
- Adhere to FDCPA and state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain established performance metrics
- Comply with policies and procedures as required
CMS currently offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits including health an life insurance, dental, vision as well as an energetic and collegial working environment.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: .
Associated topics: attorney firm, consultant, courtroom, divorce, law firm, law office, law practice, legal affairs, legal firm, litigation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...