Project Control Analyst II
Compensation: $136,790.00 - $136,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Track the financial position of projects/contract/programs/indirect cost pools assigned from contract award through contract close out, and ensure the various contracts requirements are met. This is a mid-level position managing multiple projects with annual revenues up to $150M.
- Performs monthly review of projects and performance against budgets/cost proposals with variance explanations
- Prepares quarterly and annual budgets for the projects assigned
- Ensures invoices are billed in accordance with contract requirements and reconciles billings for each contract line item (CLIN) as required
- Performs monthly financial analysis tracking key performance indicators
- Prepares projections of revenue and expenses for projects based on numerous variables and objective and subjective data assumptions
- Prepares cost models for pricing proposals under contracts assigned
- Prepares monthly and/or quarterly Estimates to Complete on projects assigned
- Prepares ad hoc reports as requested
- Ability to understand and convey cost impact of operational decisions via reports and communications to managers
- Ability to interpret contracts, identify contract risks, recommend and implement risk mitigation procedures
- Assist external auditors in requests for financial information
- Work with management on internal reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred, or equivalent experience
- Four years of experience in Accounting, Finance or other related field experience required
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint to include project setup, revenue recognition, and billing setup
- Knowledge of government contract types to include Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials and Cost Reimbursable
- Experience with large contracts that have multiple CLIN and revenue types
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures in financial analysis
- Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, proficiency in Excel is essential
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization
- Self-motivated and results-oriented dedicated individual with a strong work ethic
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.comBENEFITS
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Associated topics: accountant iv, budget, economic, financial analyst iii, gs 0510, insurance, pension, risk, surety, staff accountant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...