Armed Protective Security Officer - CSDC
Compensation: $75,570.00 - $126,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- U.S. Citizenship;
- At least 21 years of age;
- At least three (3) calendar years of verifiable law enforcement professional experience, either civilian or military involving arrest authority, verbal de-escalation tactics and daily interaction with the general public.
- In addition to the qualifications outlined above, SPOs assigned to the RSC shall have at least three (3) calendar years of verifiable corrections experience involving security screening services, verbal de-escalation tactics and interaction with incarcerated subjects. Experience and certification as a law enforcement officer or its military equivalency is desirable but not required.
- Experience as a law enforcement officer or its military equivalency is preferred;
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Make decisions quickly and accurately and have good writing skills;
- Available for contact 24/7.
- Successfully pass all required training to include CPR, First Aid, and AED;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Armed DC SPO License;
- Successfully pass an employment physical;
- Successful pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks;
- Must meet client suitability.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.DC Lic. Num SAB0402, SAB2087, SAB1063#CJPOSTJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...