Compliance Officer - Digital Products
Compensation: $145,800.00 - $145,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Serves as a product compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for supporting Citibank s Digital Business teams with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation. This includes the design and delivery of a Compliance Risk Management (CRM) framework that maintains Compliance risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, this role engages with other ICRM Product and Function coverage teams in order to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet the function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported function/business/product, monitoring compliance risk behaviors and guidance on function/business/product rules/laws and interpretation on internal policies and procedures in the Digital space.
Key activities include:
- Providing credible Compliance challenge to the design, development, delivery and maintenance of business programs, practices and functionality in the digital engagement of, marketing to, and acquisition and servicing of Citi customers.
- Supporting the Digital function/business/product in performing timely compliance reviews of new products, new services and the digitization of existing customer engagement functionality.
- Providing Compliance guidance on policies and procedures relating to issues management, third party oversight and approval review processes
- Providing Compliance guidance on rules and regulations relating to function/business/product operational activities, as well as provide control approvals and interpretation and application of internal compliance policies.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations. This may include coordination with regulators and other parties.
- Researching any new reform rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
and/or relevant experience(s)
Bachelor s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; strong working knowledge of digital functions/businesses/products supported and related digital operational and financial requirements
Preferred: MBA or JD a plus
Knowledge and skills
(general and technical)
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Knowledge of new technology and product development in a scrum/iterative product and service development cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: attorney, company, compliance, compliance department, corporate attorney, courtroom, internal, lawyer, legal, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...