Team Leader - Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Practice
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Oversee and lead a team of underwriters and assist Casualty Manager with responsibilities including financial information analysis and reporting, employee development and training, agent and producer relationship development, and achieving financial goals.
Other job responsibilities and functions include:
* Soliciting, risk selection and analysis (including documentation), pricing and sales of products and services for renewal business.
* Acting as a key contact to build, maintain and manage customer/producer relationships (including regular agency visits based on business need).
* Assist with agency planning and goal setting including monitoring of progress.
* Identifying cross sell opportunities.
* Meeting with renewal customers as part of a Chubb team to make sales presentations and negotiate coverage, price, financial terms and service delivery, as necessary.
* Working in a team environment with Underwriters, Loss Control, Claims and Operations.
* Meeting service standards of a customer focused strategy.
* Collecting and sharing competitor data with team.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Working knowledge of commercial underwriting and insurance industry theories and practices.
* Demonstrated technical expertise and product specific knowledge.
* Proven and successful, sales skills.
* Prior people management experience a plus
* Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Associated topics: attorney, company, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, court, courtroom, legal, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.