- $106,920.00 -102,150.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Work Control team supports the business goals and functions of the Manual department and is responsible for ensuring that all incoming transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner. The Part-time Work Control representative processes diverse requests for both internal/external business partners that require the ability to analyze information provided and make decisions on where to route the transaction. These functions require the use of:
* Inquiry systems, IMS, autoinq, billinq, hoinq, and eprem
* PLS systems: @work, PLS, ABIZ, Filenet
* Reviewing all incoming newline, endorsement and cancellation requests received via email and mail to the proper processing area.
* Screen all incoming requests to ensure that all pertinent information is included and contact the requestor when information is omitted.
* Screen all receipts for underwriting non-concurrent conditions and forward to underwriting when applicable.
* Ordering of Motor Vehicle Reports, Additional Driver Discovery and other reports
* Screening manually issued renewal policies for underwriting criteria and forwarding them to underwriting when applicable
* Adherence to state and department workflows to ensure state audit compliance and customer retention
* Updating all required transactions in Sharepoint Inventory tracker
* Maintain established service, productivity and quality goals to support Personal Risk Services business goals and objectives within a fast paced environment
* As business priorities change support other teams and process transactions as needed
* Complete assignments and other duties as assigned
* Provide timely customer service to incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment
* Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, complaints and inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome
* To ensure complete resolution of all customer inquiries; may need to coordinate end to end service with other business partners
* Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries
Competencies & Skills Required:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Decision making and critical thinking skills
* Time management and organizational skills: ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
* Customer service focused: maintain and expand relationships with internal business partners and external customers
* Demonstrate attention to detain to ensure accuracy
* Knowledge of Microsoft office systems (Work, Excel, etc.) and demonstrated aptitude to learn specified technology
* Have an understanding of or the capability to learn basic Property and Casualty insurance principles, product and underwriting guidelines
* Regular and reliable attendance
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: business, compliance, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, counsel, internal, lawyer, legal, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...