Commercial Real Estate Finance Paralegal (New York, NY)
Compensation: $70,836.67 - $194,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
Cassin & Cassin LLP, a law firm with attorneys in New York, Dallas, and Phoenix, has over three decades of experience providing the highest quality of service to our clients. The Firm specializes in commercial real estate transactions, representing lending institutions, investment funds, and small- to medium-size companies in all aspects of real estate including financing, buying, selling, leasing and development.
We are currently seeking a full-time entry level Commercial Real Estate Finance Paralegal to be based in our New York, NY office. This Paralegal will work primarily with Attorneys in our CMBS Department who represent lenders in the origination of commercial loans intended to be sold in the secondary mortgage market (including conduit/CMBS loans) as well as commercial bridge loans secured by transitional commercial properties.
The CRE Finance paralegal will be responsible for:
- Assisting attorneys acting as lender's counsel in all aspects of pre-closing and closings, include due diligence and correspondence with title companies, surveyors, borrower's counsel and clients for properties throughout the United States;
- Reviewing title commitments and underlying title exception documents and surveys;
- Coordinating with title company and surveyor to finalize for closing;
- Reviewing commercial leases and prepare lease abstracts;
- Ordering and reviewing lien searches and zoning reports;
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Title and Survey experience;
- Comprehensive proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Ability to interact effectively with attorneys and colleagues.
Cassin is an EOE and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to Katherine Pinto (HR / Office Administrator) at .
Associated topics: broker, business, commercial estate, commercial real estate, commercial property, commercial leasing agent, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...