Compensation: $51,625.00 - $80,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Chester County Law firm has an excellent opportunity available for a Paralegal in the Business Group. This practice represents large and small businesses as well as individuals in business, real estate, banking and finance matters.
Overview of Position:
- Assisting attorneys in all stages of corporate and commercial financing transactions and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the conduct of business activities.
- Organizing and monitoring projects and transactions seamlessly from inception to completion, including preparation of due diligence materials, checklists, closing agendas and schedules of pertinent deadline dates.
- Independently managing the firms Corporate Compliance database to ensure clients entities are in good standing and remain in compliance with state law and their organizational documents.
- Preparation, review and organizing of real estate and related transaction documentation, drafting agreements of sale, deeds, bills of sale and assignments, leases, tenant subordination and estoppel, permits, licenses, easements, certificates, and resolutions and other authorization documents, and ordering and reviewing title and lien searches, and review and organizing of related loan documentation.
- Preparation, review and organization of loan documentation, including core documents such as notes, loan agreements, mortgages, assignments, security agreements, UCC filings, tenant subordination and estoppel, guaranties, and supporting or ancillary documentation, certificates and resolutions and ordering and reviewing title and lien searches, entity governing documents and good standings.
- Preparation and filing of formation documents for legal entities, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, certificates of organization, shareholder and operating agreements, partnership agreements, organizational minutes, issuance of stock and/or membership certificates, annual and authoring resolutions, obtain and maintain corporate minute books and stock ledgers, complete and file applications for employer identification numbers, S elections and tax exempt filings with IRS.
- Administering the firms corporate/entity records maintenance and compliance system, including tracking and preparing annual minutes and annual franchise and similar annual report filings and maintaining accurate client information on our entity compliance database.
- Structuring, organizing and monitoring projects and transactions seamlessly from inception, as they progress, and to completion, including preparation of checklists, closing agendas and schedules of pertinent deadline dates, gathering materials, reports and information, organizing and maintaining settlement files and completion of closing binders.
- Preparation, review and organization of legal documentation for various business transactions, including commercial financing, equity and asset purchase transactions, entity conversions, equity investment, involving preparation of acquisition, stock purchase agreements and conversion agreements and supporting documentation such as bills of sale and assignments, employment and consulting contracts, certificates, entity filings with state and other agencies, private offering documentation and resolutions and authorizations.
- Paralegal certificate required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Notary or willingness to become a Notary.
- 10 or more years prior relevant experience required..
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, iManage/FileSite and other document management system.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be energetic, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to comfortably and confidently interact and communicate with clients directly.
Employer offers excellent benefits package including 401k and competitive salary. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...