Technical Training Analyst (for Alts. Fund Administration products)
Brown Brothers Harriman
: $73,160.00 - $122,940.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Alternative Fund Services Training team provides technical training, expertise, and guidance for this business line globally. The team will cross the liquidity spectrum from illiquid to liquid, cover various fund structures and domiciles, detail BBH services from Custody and Transfer Agency to Accounting and Administration, and cover the growing suite of technology solutions employed by the servicing teams.
We work in collaboration with the Service Delivery Advisory Training discipline and are responsive to business line requests and industry trends. We are proactive on the identification and execution of innovative solutions that will assist our business partners in meeting their goals.
As a key member of this group, the TECHNICAL TRAINING ANALYST will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs within the various business units. Driven by hiring volumes and business demands, the Training Analyst will adapt to staffing demands, priorities, and initiatives.
TRAINING DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT & FACILITATION role highlights:
* Design, develop, and deliver technical training using varied mediums (e.g. instructor-led training, webinars, etc.)
* Master technical topics applicable to the global business needs
* Advocate the priority needs of the global business and design a near term, mid term, and long term training curriculum
* Develop training materials by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises
* Provide regular training updates through strategy meetings and the creation and circulation of a monthly training calendar to all staff within the business lines.
* Coordinate with the Service Delivery Advisory function as needed to develop a best of approach to overall training discipline
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 3-5 years of related financial services experience; Alternatives experience a major plus
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with systems used in Alternatives fund accounting/administration/custody/depositary is an advantage
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment while remaining responsible and accountable for results
* Travel may be required
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
* Being an important member of the organization
* Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
* Numerous learning and development opportunities
* Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
* Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
* Work-life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Boston. Associated topics: administrative secretary, administrative support, associate, clerk, facility, human resources, mail room, office, office assistant, secretary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.