- The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer ATM/debit or credit card accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud.
- Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- The incumbent will complete inbound ATM/debit or credit card calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to the institution.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution.
- Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools
Customer Service Functions:
- First point of contact for our customers so we need to make sure their experience is a good one through phone interaction.
- Need to understand our products and how to perform transactions, own customer concern to solve problems, investigate issues, and work with other departments to fulfill requests.
- Basically, create and maintain the relationships that keep our customers loyal and happy.
- Team environment with a shared commitment not only to our customer but to each other.
- At least 1 year of Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Strong ability with handling difficult conversations while maintaining a strong customer experience
- Strong ability to implement ongoing performance feedback and coaching
Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst