Compensation: $58,215.00 - $90,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a team player? Do you have experience as a commercial real esate paralegal? If so and you would like tobe considered for this role, please apply today!
Commercial Real Estate paralegal will provide support for all types of commercial real estate financial transactions. This role will require a strong backgroudn in mergers, acquisitions, and securities.
- Draft closing documents and other legal documents necessary at all stages of a corporate transaction including those related to mergers, acquisitions, UCC, SEC, Blue Sky, 40 Act, Federal and State compliance.
- Assemble and organize documents related to corporate transactions-financial data and corporate records and summarize documents as needed.
- Manage large closings, prepare closing memorandum,and closing binders.
- Prepare and file organization and other documents relating to partnerships and other business entities.
- Incorporate/Organize/Qualify corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Attend corporate board and shareholder meetings.
- Draft and maintain corporate minutes and bylaws.
- Organize publications, hearings and shareholder mailings.
- Conduct research related to UCC, SEC, Secretary of State, and other government entities' filing and other requirements and coordinate filing searches.
- Analyze corporate histories and corporate records.
- Research Corporation Indexes for articles of incorporation, amendments, and suspension of corporations.
- UCC filings and working knowledge of jurisdiction-specific UCC filing requirements for most jurisdictions
- Prepare correspondence regarding client matters.
- Prepare, proof, and file documents
- Prepare stock certificates and maintain stock records.
- Prepare annual meeting scripts, and board and shareholder resolutions and actions.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Certificate of completion of a paralegal program and paralegal board certification preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a professional environment preferred; law firm preferred; which includes progressive responsibility in managing corporate transactions.
Loading some great jobs for you...