This company has 2 openings in their quality department for Quality Technicians. This company is located on the Southside of Chicago and has an amazing opportunity for upward advancement.
- Inspect incoming parts and production samples to check for conformance to specifications.
- Ensure that inspection and auditing activities are completed to schedule.
- Participate in internal quality audits of production processes.
- Assist in the development and roll-out of work instructions, quality alerts, procedures and SOPs as necessary.
- Record quality inspection results and analyze data to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in the quality field
- Hands on knowledge with quality tools
- Documentation experience
- Must be able to look at an engineering drawing and identify what it means
- Must be able to understand the core of a non-conformance process - i.e. if a part is bad do they need to scrap it, rework or send back to supplier. NOT just say the part is bad.
PLEASE APPLY ASAP! Quick interview process and awesome company to work for.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.