Job Number: 465557
Staff Accountant (Contract or Contract to Hire)
Position - Contract Staff Accountant
- Participation in the monthly close process, including preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assists in all financial system implementations, upgrades, and improvements.
- Assist with the company's audits including the annual external audit.
- Assist FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting for accounting related items.
- 1-3 years of experience with a strong background in public accounting preferred.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Understanding of GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, GreatPlains, NetSuite, Adaptive Planning or Concur preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.